We provide service contracts for all of our packaging machinery range. Servicing your machines will keep them running efficiently and effectively for years. We have found that 9 out of 10 faults with packaging machinery breakdowns stem from the machine not being properly looked after and serviced regularly.
A service contract from Propac is based on 2 site visits a year, each site visit will include a full service, strip down and clean, any parts required will be at 15% discount. In the event of a machinery breakdown, service contract holders will not be charged a call out fee and there will be 20% off any labour costs.
Peace of Mind
- Regular maintenance means less downtime as machinery is kept in a better working condition
- Propac engineers service and rebuild packaging machines all day everyday, our engineers know how fault find effectively and spot any potential problems
- In machinery breakdown situations we make service contract customers a priority
- A full range of spare parts are kept on hand here at our factory in the UK
Value For Money
- No call out charges for emergency breakdowns
- 20% off labour on all breakdowns
- 2 site visits a year
- 15% ongoing discount on all spares supplied
- Fixed cost however long the duration of the contract
- A service visit can be used to cover a breakdown situation and any servicing requiments will be carried out at the same time
- Servicing schedules worked around you
- Servicing reduces down time to an absolute minimum